Sunday, May 04, 2008

Random Stuff

I'm at peace today and happy about it. I've talked through and resolved my differences with my bff, gotten things back on track with dealing with my fibroids and gotten all of my bills paid for the week. Then only thing lingering is this annoying sinus headache that won't seem to go away. Hopefully, the warm weather this wee will help.

I attended my bff's husband's stepshow last night and had a great time. I've been enthralled with stepping ever since I went to a show back in the 90s. It's mesmerizing to see these men and women step with such precision and grace. If my life had been a little different and I attended college earlier in life, I most likely would've been one of those people. However, my fate was towards a different direction and it's only now that I'm beginning to understand what that is.

Off to do some serious cooking and cleaning!

No comments: